Crosshairs Texas Return Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with everything you purchase from Crosshairs Texas
- If you are unhappy in any way with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days. Items must be unopened with all of the original packaging, including all accessories, manuals, documentation, registration, etc.
- When you make a return, we will be happy to exchange it for you, or offer you a store credit in the amount of your original purchase price- unless the item was opened.
- Any product that has been opened or removed from its original packaging will be subject to a 30% open box fee.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer returns for products that were special orders or have been customized, products that were indicated to be sold “as is”, any consignment or “used” on the receipt, products that have already been installed, or products that require an ATF transfer (serialized).
- We are also unable to accept the return of firearms or other products with serial number; however we will be happy to assist you with the process of returning these items to the manufacturer for repair or exchange if needed.
Crosshair Texas Class Cancellation/Rescheduling
- You are required to give a 48-hour notice if you are unable to attend the course for which you have registered. If you fail to give this notice or you no-call/no-show to the class, you will not receive a refund. You may register for another class at full price. If you need to reschedule your course, this also must be done with a minimum of 48 hours notice to avoid losing your class fee. You may reschedule or receive a refund if you contact us at least 48 hours before the class.
*Please call 512-321-4867 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your class.