Crosshairs Texas Return Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with everything you purchase from Crosshairs Texas
- However, all firearm and ammunition purchases that have left our store are considered final and may not be returned.
- If you are unhappy in any way with any other non-firearm, NFA or ammo purchase, you may return it within 30 days.
(Excluded items listed below)
- When you make a return, we will be happy to offer you a store credit in the amount of your original purchase price IF the item is unopened and in it’s original packaging.
- Any product that has been opened or removed from its original packaging will be subject to a 30% open box fee (restocking fee) and may not be returnable.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer returns for products listed below:
- Special Orders
- Customized Items
- Sold “As Is” or “Used”
- Consignment Items
- Anything that has been “installed”
- Ammo & ANY Serialized Item
- We will be happy to assist you with the process of returning Serialized Items to the manufacturer for repair or exchange if needed.
Crosshair Texas Class Cancellation/Rescheduling
- You are required to give a 72-hour notice if you are unable to attend the course for which you have registered. If you fail to give this notice or you no-call/no-show to the class, you will not receive a refund. You may register for another class at full price. If you need to reschedule your course, this also must be done with a minimum of 72 hours notice to avoid losing your class fee. You may reschedule or receive a refund if you contact us at least 72 hours before the class.
*Please call 512-321-4867 or email@example.com to reschedule your class.