Crosshairs Texas Return Policy:
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer returns for products listed below:
Sold “As Is” or “Used”
Anything that has been “installed”
Ammo & ANY Serialized Item
We want you to be 100% satisfied with everything you purchase from Crosshairs Texas, however many items CANNOT be returned please review our details below:
- ALL firearm and ammunition purchases that have left our store are considered final and may not be returned.
- When you make a return, we will be happy to offer you a store credit in the amount of your original purchase price IF the item is unopened and in it’s original packaging.
- Any product that has been opened or removed from its original packaging will be subject to a 30% open box fee (restocking fee) and may not be returnable.
- Manufacture defects: We are happy to assist with filing a warranty claim with you at the store. We cannot give refunds, but will go to “BAT” with you with the vendor/manufacturer.
- We will be happy to assist you with the process of returning Serialized Items to the manufacturer for repair or exchange if needed.
Crosshair Texas Class Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy:
- You are required to give a 72-hour notice if you are unable to attend the course for which you have registered. If you fail to give this notice or you no-call/no-show to the class, you will not receive a refund. You may register for another class at full price. If you need to reschedule your course, this also must be done with a minimum of 72 hours notice to avoid losing your class fee. You may reschedule or receive a refund if you contact us at least 72 hours before the class.
*Please call 512-321-4867 and speak to Keli Fleming or email Keli: email@example.com to reschedule your class.
- Crosshairs Texas is able to store firearms for customers with temporary restraining orders or any other legal reason.
- $50 per firearm is required to start the storage process and includes storage for the first month. $25 per firearm for each additional month stored will be owed upon pickup (no partial months).
- Crosshairs Texas is not responsible for any damage, dinged, or scratches that could occur during storage of the firearms. We recommend all firearms be stored in customer supplied bags or cases. An approved ATF NICS background check is required for all firearms to be returned to owner.
- Transfers that have not been picked up within 30 days will incur a $25/month storage fee.
- NICS Denials that are still in our possession after the 60th day from the NICS check date, are charged $50 per firearm (required to start the storage process) and includes storage for the first month. $25 per firearm for each additional month stored will be owed upon pickup (no partial months).
- Any firearms, suppressors, and NFA items left after 90 days will be considered abandoned and become the property of Crosshairs Texas.
- Shipping Hand guns start at $84.99 depending on the amount of insurance you choose.
- Shipping Long guns start at $114.99 depending on the amount of insurance you choose.
- Non-Standard USPS Length/Width Fees $19.99
- Additional Insurance starts at $11- up to $5000 value for $89